The BIBLIO VET curricula mainly addresses EQF 5 and foresees the development at least 40 modules:
- 20-25 modules for transversal competences (communication, entrepreneurship – mapped into EntreComp, leadership etc.)
- 20-25 modules for digital skills that will be mapped into the DigComp framework related to: application design and development, electronic resource management, data access, blockchain, text and data mining, ICT quality strategy development etc.
The training programme will be tested in 4 piloting countries (Italy, Bulgaria, Latvia and Greece) and will be aimed at delivering the curricula that will be structured as follows:
- MOOC of 6-8 weeks addressed to 100 library professionals per involved country, for a total of 400 library professionals from all over Europe
- Specialization courses on the different BIBLIO profiles, addressed to 25 trainees per piloting country (tot 100), including:
- 240 hours of Blended training;
- 20 hours of Face to Face sessions;
- 160 hours of Digital/Virtual Classes and self-study
- 40 hours of Project-based/collaborative learning
- 25 hours of Assessment
- 160 of work based learning experiences (traineeships or job-shadowing)
Contact us if you want to remain informed on the final programme of the BIBLIO training activities!